GUAVA® EASYCYTE SYSTEMS – Expanding the Potential of Flow Cytometry
Unleash What’s Possible
Over fifteen years ago, Guava Technologies introduced the first compact benchtop flow cytometers. Today, the Guava® easyCyte line has been updated to offer up to 3 lasers and 14 parameters with greater sensitivity and optional high throughput capabilities. Powered by intuitive software, the Guava® easyCyte flow cytometers are some of the most dynamic and flexible benchtop systems available.
- Up to 3 lasers and 14 parameters on a benchtop instrument
- Microcapillary fluidics design eliminates sheath fluid and waste carboys
- Accurate absolute cell counts via microcapillary and positive displacement syringe pump
- Intuitive software includes comprehensive cell-health related assays
- Detection of particles as small as 0.2 μm
- High-throughput option for walk-away acquisition of up to 96 samples
Sensitive and specific
InCyte™ Software: Intuitive
Our InCyte™ software has an intuitive, easy-to-use interface that enables you to focus on data at the sample or experimental level. The software simplifies setup and analysis of plots with drag-and-drop features, while automated compensation makes it easy to perform complex, multi-color assays. The instant update feature responds in real time to change analysis conditions for viewing. The multiparameter heat mapping function allows analysis of entire plates of data in the time previously required to analyze a single sample. These features provide a simple and rapid means to attain a macroscopic view of experiment “hits” and easily compare different experiments in real time. InCyte™ software is especially useful for interpreting the results of high-throughput cell-based assays.
Small Particle Detection
For more details or to schedule a demo, please contact GSS at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for the monthly GSS Resources Newsletter, a curated eNewsletter that delivers new technology relevant to your lab type and industry straight to your inbox.