Tools for Discovering Biology at True Resolution
Product Offerings from 10x Genomics
Each of our solutions includes comprehensive workflows for library preparation along with intuitive, turnkey software analysis tools.
- Chromium Single Cell Gene Expression
- Chromium Single Cell Immune Profiling
- Chromium Single Cell ATAC
- Spatial Gene Expression
Multiple Solutions to Address the Complexity of Biology
Our multidimensional approaches allow you to address complex biology
at unprecedented scale and resolution.
CHROMIUM SINGLE CELL GENE EXPRESSION
GENE EXPRESSION + CRISPR SCREENING
+ CELL SURFACE PROTEIN
- Profile gene expression in hundreds to tens of thousands of cells
- Feature Barcoding technology enables multiomic measurements for cell-specific CRISPR-mediated perturbations or cell surface protein expression simultaneously with gene expression in the same cell
CHROMIUM SINGLE CELL IMMUNE PROFILING
IMMUNE REPERTOIRE PROFILING + GENE EXPRESSION + CELL SURFACE PROTEIN + ANTIGEN SPECIFICITY
- Simultaneously examine the cellular context of innate and adaptive immunity and immune repertoires of hundreds to tens of thousands of T and B cells in human or mouse on a cell-by-cell basis
- Feature Barcoding technology for multiomic applications allows the freedom and flexibility to link gene expression, cell surface proteins, and paired receptor sequencesto individual antigens
CHROMIUM SINGLE CELL
- Profile genome copy number in hundreds to tens of
thousands of cells or nuclei
- Characterize genomic heterogeneity in complex diseases,
including cancer and neurological disorders, or map clonal
evolution to unmask the true genetic diversity in a sample
CHROMIUM SINGLE CELL ATAC
(Assay for Transposase Accessible Chromatin)
- Perform chromatin profiling in hundreds to tensof thousands of individual nuclei in parallel, allowing you to see how chromatin compaction and DNA-binding proteins regulate gene expression
- Explore epigenetic heterogeneity at cellular resolution to gain insight into developmental plasticity, epigenetic underpinnings of disease, and beyond
SPATIAL GENE EXPRESSION
- Bridge microscopy and RNA sequencing for high-throughput
analysis of all mRNAs in an intact tissue section
- See what transcripts are present in a group of cells and
how those cells are organized in relation to one another
- Gain a more complete understanding of biology and diseases
in their morphological context with our comprehensive
workflows for tissue preparation, library preparation, and analysis.
Sign up for the quarterly GSS Resources Newsletter, an eNewsletter that delivers new technology and news, straight to your inbox.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Copyright 2020, Government Scientific Source. All Rights Reserved.