Complete Pipetting Solution
Axygen Axypet Pro pipettors and the Axygen MultiRack tip system have been engineered to provide the highest levels of comfort, accuracy, and precision.
The lightweight construction, contoured handle, and 4-digit counter of Axygen Axypet Pro pipettors ensure comfortable pipetting. All feature smooth plunger movement and extremely low pipetting forces to reduce wrist strain and fatigue. Pushbuttons on the pipettors are color-coded to match the racks of Axygen MultiRack tips to enable easy size identification and reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
The Axygen MultiRack tip system is an interchangeable, complete system offered in bulk, racked, filter, and reload packaging styles to meet the variety of needs in the lab setting. The MultiRack tip system offers standard and extended-length tips allowing volumes from 0.1 µL to 1250 µL. For racked and reload packaging styles, the tips are pre-loaded into easy-load, color-coded deck inserts. With a small benchtop footprint and reusable rack, this system minimizes environmental impact and lab space. The stackable design saves critical bench space. Axygen MultiRack tip system products are made in the USA and meet ISO standards. All tips are free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, and pyrogens.
Axygen Axypet Pro Pipettors
- Ergonomic handle design fits both the right and left hand
- Convenient one-hand volume setting with auto-lock system prevents accidental volume change during work
- 4-digit counter provides greater precision and is positioned for visibility at all times
- Single-channel pipettors are compatible with very narrow tubes
- Full autoclavability and UV-resistance helps prevent sample contamination
- The multi-channel shafts retract individually for easier tip loading and ejection
- Unique ejector lever system enables effortless tip ejection
- Easy in-lab calibration helps you quickly adjust your pipettor to various liquid types
- Individually tested and supplied with a certificate of quality
Sign up for the quarterly GSS Resources Newsletter, an eNewsletter that delivers new technology and news, straight to your inbox.
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Copyright 2020, Government Scientific Source. All Rights Reserved.