Imagine a different future for your waste stream
What Is RightCycle by
The RightCycle Program is a groundbreaking service that enables you to collect previously hard-to-recycle items, such as Kimberly-Clark Professional nitrile gloves, safety eyewear, and single-use apparel items, and have them turned into new consumer goods. Through this program, you can:
- Reach your organization’s sustainability goals
- Divert waste from the landfill in support of zero waste to landfill initiatives
- Give your used nitrile gloves, safety eyewear, and single-use apparel items a new life by aiding in the creation of new consumer goods like flower pots, patio furniture, and plastic shelving
- Reduce your waste disposal costs
Protect the planet for future generations
Why Choose The RightCycle Program?
At Kimberly-Clark Professional, our commitment to helping our company and our customers be more sustainable starts with the products we make. That’s why we continually work to reduce the environmental impacts of our products at all stages of their life cycle – from raw materials through ultimate disposal of used products.
We aim to reduce dependency on the world’s natural resources, leaving more for the future – for our children, for the planet, for our businesses. This is a big responsibility to carry; especially with the multitude of other tasks that require attention in today’s business environment. We share in that responsibility, and we want to help you reach your zero waste to landfill goals. That’s why we created The RightCycle Program.
How Does It Work?
Using The RightCycle Program is as easy as 1-2-3!
- Contact your local Kimberly-Clark Professional
representative or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to
learn about how this program can benefit your
- Collect used, non-hazardous Kimberly-Clark
Professional apparel items, eyewear, and nitrile
gloves in receptacles located throughout your
- Consolidate used products on a pallet and ship the
full pallets to our Kimberly-Clark recycling centers.
Am I Eligible?
The RightCycle Program is open to all companies who
use Kimberly-Clark Professional apparel items, eyewear,
and/or nitrile gloves in non-hazardous applications.
These safety products must not be exposed to hazardous
contaminants or require special handling or disposal.
For more information, please visit
Sign up for the quarterly GSS Resources Newsletter, an eNewsletter that delivers new technology and news, straight to your inbox.