CAPP COVID-19 Lab Products
EXPell & EXPellPLUS Filter Tips
Whether you are performing RNA extraction or preparing your PCR mixture, the use of Filter Tips to avoid cross contamination is a must when it comes to the COVID-19 qPCR diagnostic assay
More than 25 years of expertise as a pipette manufacturer gives CAPP the necessary know-how to select and design tips that match the expectations of the strictest customers.
CAPP offers a wide range of high quality tips to fulfill the pipetting needs of research, diagnostics and analytical laboratories.
• Universal compatibility to the great majority of pipette brands on the market
• Different lengths within the same volume range for different applications
• Crystal clear clarity and increment marks for convenience of use
• Select from EXPellPlus low retention or EXPell standard (both of premium quality)
• Options of bulk, racked, racked-sterile, reloads, racked-sterile-filtered and bulk-filtered tips
• Different designs of tips within the same volume range to fit almost all pipettes available on the market
• Absolutely no compromise made on the quality parameters
• Clean-room facility to eliminate the risk of contamination
• Certified RNase, DNase, DNA and Pyrogen free
• Superb quality, Swiss made injection molds
• Made from virgin polypropylene
Stop adding more plastic into the environment!
Change to CAPP PaperBox carton racks for Filter Tips.
• 100% recyclable
• Packed in space-saving, easy to use dispenser towers;
• Pick up your PaperBox rack directly from the dispenser box;
• Ready to use with 1-8 and 12-channel pipettes;
• Applicable to CAPP refill system in standard plastic racks;
• Top quality filter tips
Sign up for the quarterly GSS Resources Newsletter, an eNewsletter that delivers new technology and news, straight to your inbox.
12351 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
13894 Redskin Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
258 Lindbergh Avenue
Livermore, CA 94551
New Mexico Branch
2701 Broadway, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
10903 McBride LN
Knoxville, TN 37932