Meeting the challenges of the COVID-19 global health crisis
Rainin is Making Sure Government Agencies Have the Pipettes, Tips and Service They Need
Limiting the spread of the virus
We have taken a number of precautionary measures to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers, and ensure continuity of our service and manufacturing operations:
• We are implementing CDC and WHO recommendations and guidelines to limit the spread of COVID-19, along with updates, and keeping
employees and their families informed via multi-channel communications, in multiple languages
• We are complying with all local government isolation instructions
• We reduced the employee density at our manufacturing facility by requiring all non-essential employees to work remotely (customer service,
technical support, marketing, R&D, and engineering)
• With the exception of travel essential to maintaining the company’s core operations and providing customer support, all travel is prohibited
• To ensure continuity in our supply chain and calibration service operations, we have introduced additional shifts, rigorously enforce social
distancing and have compartmentalized works spaces and teams to reduce the risk of contamination.
Aiding in virus containment and vaccine research efforts
Rainin employees are working hard to assure a stable supply of vaccine research supplies (pipettes, tips, and calibration services) for customers and healthcare agencies worldwide who are working to the contain and eliminate the SARS CoV-2 virus. Rainin pipettes and tips are used daily by hospitals, clinical laboratories, companies, and universities who are on the front lines fighting the COVID-19 disease and performing critical vaccine research.
Our Oakland, California, manufacturing facility is operating around the clock, maintaining a larger than normal inventory of essential pipettes and tips. Rainin calibration service centers and onsite technicians are fully operational and ready to serve your calibration needs.
If you need to place an order, have questions or are having trouble with your current supply chain, please contact your procurement partners at Government Scientific Source or you can contact us directly at 800-4-RAININ or email us at IS@rainin.com. We will treat your inquiry with the highest urgency.
For more detailed information on all our quality liquid handling products and calibration services, please click one of the links below.
Sign up for the quarterly GSS Resources Newsletter, an eNewsletter that delivers new technology and news, straight to your inbox.
12351 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
13894 Redskin Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
258 Lindbergh Avenue
Livermore, CA 94551
New Mexico Branch
2701 Broadway, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
10903 McBride LN
Knoxville, TN 37932