Made in the U.S.A.
You have enough to worry about, your supply chain shouldn’t be one of them.
Manufacturing close to home helps ensure our supply chains are reliable and not affected by COVID-19, while supporting U.S. businesses and essential workers. Sakura Finetek USA manufactures many instruments, consumables, and reagents right here in the U.S.A., like these products below:
- Tissue-Tek AutoSection® Automated Microtome
- Tissue-Tek® Cryo3® Flex Cryostat & Tissue-Tek® O.C.T. Compound
- Histo-Tek® SL Slide Stainer, Histo-Tek® Mini Stainer
- Tissue-Tek Prisma® H&E Stain Kit #1
- Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Grossing Tools
- Tissue-Tek® Uni-Cassettes®
- Tissue-Tek VIP® Fixative and Tissue-Tek Xpress® x120 Reagents
Tissue-Tek AutoSection® Automated Microtome
Fully automated SMART microtomy
Do you know how AutoAlign can save you time and tissue?
- AutoAlign is a unique feature on the Tissue-Tek AutoSection that automatically orients the block to the blade even if the block was trimmed or sectioned on a different microtome, in seconds.
- Programmable sectioning, it enables laboratories to implement standardized protocols for specific tissue or block types.
- Watch the video to see how the AutoAlign feature can work for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNuBRQe1Y5w
Learn more about Tissue-Tek AutoSection® Automated Microtome here
Choose flexibility – Preserve tissue and cut complete sections
- The Tissue-Tek® Cryo3® Flex is the first and only cryostat with a 3D Precision Chuck for precise, rapid, and complete sectioning, preserving valuable tissue.
- Tissue-Tek®O.C.T. Compound is used to quickly embed fresh tissue specimens for frozen sections using a cryostat.
- Watch how the Anti-Roll Rake prevents sections from rolling, ensuring the entire margin is available for diagnosis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYPqB7grnMQ
Learn more about Tissue-Tek® Cryo3® Flex Cryostat here
Histo-Tek® SL Slide Stainer & Histo-Tek® Mini Stainer
Automated slide staining, within your reach
Your laboratory H&E needs will be met with the Histo-Tek® SL Slide Stainer and the Histo-Tek® Mini Stainer.
Both stainers standardize the staining process for optimal quality and consistency. Load continuously and leverage true walkaway convenience to focus on other tasks. These small, robust stainers are manufactured for mid-sized laboratories. And, designed with efficiencies in mind, both small units fit on any laboratory workbench.
Learn more about Histo-Tek® SL Slide Stainer here
Learn more about Histo-Tek® Mini Stainer here
Optimized staining system for higher throughput
The Tissue-Tek Prisma® H&E Stain Kit #1 is the first and only H&E kit designed specifically for the Prisma line of stainers. The Kit comes with a validated staining protocol to provide you with slide to slide reproducibility from the first to last slide. The Kit also comes with an adjustable protocol that you can edit to define your desired stain! Speed up the validation of your H&E protocol and leverage the web-based Prisma Stain Grid service that helps you determine the best matching stain times for hematoxylin and eosin to become: https://he.tissuetek.cloud/
- The Stain Kit’s ready-to-use bottles eliminate the need to measure, filter or dilute reagents.
- The Kit and its components are barcoded to enable scanning of their lot numbers and expiration dates for convenient documentation.
- Watch how easy tracking essential data becomes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYXt-Mald7g&feature=emb_logo
Learn more about Tissue-Tek Prisma® H&E Stain Kit #1 here
Achieve new levels of accuracy and total ease with Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Grossing Tools, specially developed to ensure complete standardization of the grossing process. Consistent and standardized grossing ensures specimens are of exact uniform thickness throughout.
- Would you like to reduce your reprocessing statistics and shorten your TAT by standardizing grossing?
- Watch how easy it is to gross uniformly, using our Tissue-Tek Grossing Wells and Grossing Forks:
Learn more about Tissue-Tek® Accu-Edge® Grossing Tools here
The first and original cassette system is still the best
The Tissue-Tek® Uni-Cassette® System provides a secure and efficient specimen identification system, from the grossing bench to the permanent paraffin block.
The cassettes consist of a base with an attached lid and are designed for maximum fluid exchange during tissue processing. The Tissue-Tek Uni-Cassettes are manufactured from chemical-resistant plastic and can be used with solvents and decalcifying solutions.
- 45 degree angle surface and 35 degree angle with large writing surface
- Standard and biopsy cassettes
- Single and stacked cassettes
- 12 colors available for you
Learn more about Tissue-Tek® Uni-Cassettes® here
Tissue Processing Reagents
The first and original cassette system is still the best
Reagents are the lifeblood of histology and a consistent supply close to home, ensures your laboratory doesn’t have to slow down and can continue providing timely results for your patients.
Combine the quality and convenience of Sakura Finetek instrument and reagents for safe, reliable results, every time!
- Tissue-Tek VIP® Fixative is 10% neutral buffered formalin (NBF) that utilizes Neutra-pHase™ to ensure that the proper buffered pH is achieved while eliminating the crystalized precipitates that form when conventional 10% NBF formulations are in the presence of alcohol.
Learn more about Tissue-Tek VIP® Fixative here
- Tissue-Tek ClearFIX® Fixative is a high-quality 10% neutral buffered formalin (NBF) designed to provide the desirable features of buffered formalin fixation, while staying in solution in the presence of alcohol.
Learn more about Tissue-Tek ClearFix® Fixative here
- Tissue-Tek Xpress® Series Procession Reagents are uniquely formulated for safe, efficient and rapid tissue processing. The ready-to-use reagents require no dilutions and eliminate bottle placement and filling errors, creating an error-free reagent exchange that is also formalin and xylene-free.
Learn more about Tissue-Tek Xpress® x120 here
Watch how Tissue-Tek Xpress Processing Reagents make reagent exchanges safer, faster and easier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=AP1OooBcTxw&feature=emb_logo
Sign up for the quarterly GSS Resources Newsletter, an eNewsletter that delivers new technology and news, straight to your inbox.
12351 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
13894 Redskin Drive
Herndon, VA 20171
258 Lindbergh Avenue
Livermore, CA 94551
New Mexico Branch
2701 Broadway, NE
Albuquerque, NM 87107
10903 McBride LN
Knoxville, TN 37932